Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jimmy is a Dinosaur!!!


So stinkin' cute!!  We had to break out the fall clothes and he sure looks good!
Jimmy got his new high chair this week and he's pretty stoked about it!
Great-Grandma gave us a puzzle and even though Jimmy couldn't help, he was still happy that we finished it!
We took some photo booth pictures at the Carnival.  Fun stuff!
This is possibly my new favorite picture of Jimmy!  Thanks for the care package, Al and Stacy, we LOVED it!!

Big news of the week is that Jimmy has his first tooth!  I know it's not probably not that exciting to you guys but we are pretty stoked about it.  He has also said his first word, "DaDa!"  I'm not sure if he knows what he is saying but it sure is cute!  He is also starting to scoot and army crawl.  He definitely knows how to get around.  We also can get him to laugh a little easier and he enjoys interacting with other kids.  We have been going to play groups and walks and he definitely enjoys getting outside. Travis has been busy with school and work.  

Friday was my most exciting day.  Travis had studying, so I went to the temple and then took Jimmy to the library.  We had Baby Books, which consisted of stories and songs, and then Cuentos, the Spanish equivalent.  I also went to a fancy NAC lunch for the spouses of the Marriott School students.  I got to talk to the spouses of some very successful people and listened to Sis. Parkins, the former RS President.  I enjoyed the fancy lunch and the networking. Then we finished up the day with a BYU football game at the Howell Home in Orem.  On Saturday, Travis had a lot of studying to do so Jimmy helped me with some errands including a bank trip, shopping, and a moving sale where we found an end table for our family room!  I also watched RS Broadcast while Travis got to babysit.  Saturday night was date night and we enjoyed it with Kneader's desserts and Iron Man 3.  I was so excited to finally see it and it was definitely a fun date night.

1 comment:

  1. I think the dinosaur costume beats out the spider one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete