Sunday, July 28, 2013

Toys and CPA Studying

We got a huge box of toys off of Craigslist for $20.  Jimmy is going to be spoiled!
Jimmy is a sharp looking boy in his new church outfit!

It has been a fun and exciting week.  Travis has stayed busy with work and studying for the CPA exam.  He has studied five of the six sections and should be ready to take the exam soon.  

Jimmy is growing up fast and being cute!  He loves to roll around and he is in that stage where he loves to suck on everything.  I made it a goal to find him some toys this week and found a really good deal on craigslist!  He now is spoiled with toys but he just likes to suck on them.  I think I have more fun with them than he does, but I'm sure he'll grow into them.  

I have been staying busy with various projects.  On Wednesday, I got my visiting teaching done.  I went to the temple on Thursday.  Saturday was our most exciting day because I helped set up for a wedding at the church and then I attended the wedding and reception with Jimmy.  Jimmy was a perfect little boy and everyone was very impressed.  Travis stayed home and studied for his CPA exam, but when I got home, we went on our date night to La Paloma, a legit Mexican restaurant where we were the only Gringos.  Then we went shopping at the mall and got Jimmy a new outfit for Angela's wedding coming up.  He looks pretty cute!  It has been a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment